sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2008

Converse

I don´t need any of your rules
I don´t care about your truths

I just care about my car
In a bar
Drinking some beers
Without fears

With your covered lies
Wearing some ties
And a nice suit
Saying just buy it

I won´t buy anything
I´m poor, you know what I mean
I´ve just got a all star
my torn pockets and a car

The lesson today:
I don´t believe in you, by the way
Make yourself your road
Run down all the toads

I´m looking at the window, and I see you
Asking yourself: "What will I do?"
You´re behind, accept this
Saying "I´m sorry" down on the knees

It´s acid, but is tasty
Let´s put a smile upon that face

2 comentários:

Leticia disse...

Nossa, adoreii teu blog.
Descobri por acaso por uma pesquisa no Google e gostei bastante. Também tenho um que registro as coisas mais bobas que vem na minha cabeça ou que vejo e escuto por ai. Se quiser, dê uma passada por lá depois. Vou colocar o link do teu blog no meu, blz?

bjs

=)

Vv ~ disse...

"Make yourself your road"...

Boa!!

Aliás, como sempre.

Bju